Sienna X are a leading spray tan manufacturer that provide
equipment and solutions to specially trained beauticians.
These solutions are enriched with aloe vera and other
natural top quality ingredients to nourish your skin.
I offer a range of these solutions to suit every skin tone,
even the very fair.
Full body tan - £25 per
treatment (or £95 for a block booking of 4
The treatment takes around 15 - 20 minutes
to apply, and then takes 6 - 8 hours to completely develop,
after which you can shower, leaving you with a beautiful and
natural looking tan. The darker you tan naturally, the
darker you will tan with a spray tan.
Your tan will last approximately 5 - 7 days and
possibly longer, depending on your skin type and lifestyle. A
sunless tan gradually fades just as a tan from the sun would.
Sienna X Exfoliating Body Scrub - 15ml Sachet -
To be used when showering the night before a tan. Gives your
skin the best preparation ensuring most top layer of dead
skin cells are removed and so giving a deep and even tan.
Sienna X Tan Extender & Moisturiser - 15ml
Sachet - £0.50
Maintains the vibrancy of your spray tan, whilst providing
all the moisturiser you'll need.
Preparation & Aftercare
- Exfoliate and moisturise the night before
your tan, paying attention to dry areas such as knees, elbows
- Wax or shave at least 24 hours before your
tan to allow pores time to close, otherwise a dotting effect
- Do not use moisturiser on the day of
- Remove make-up, deodorant, perfume and
creams prior to having your tan.
- Wear underwear/a bikini or swimsuit, or
anything else you feel comfortable in, for your treatment.
Back to treatments
- Wear loose, dark, clothing after your tan. Any tight
clothing may cause wear marks.
- Do not shower or bathe for 6 - 8 hours after the
treatment(the development period).
- Do not exercise or swim during the development period, as
sweating or prolonged exposure to water will fade your new tan.
- Try not to touch your skin during the development time as
your palms may get stained.
- Moisturise - the more moisturising you do the longer
your tan will last.